Top Ocho Rios Extreme Sports
107 results | All Ocho Rios Tours
* A traveler said: "The store was amazing! You ATV through the forest, passing by a few beaches and then after returning the ATVs you take a quick open bus ride down the street to the cliff to swim. Got amazing pictures of the entire experience, as they also took some awesome pictures during it. Loved that the excursions were separate so u have time to change into a bikini. Definitely note that it’s extremely hot and your never in the shade and also it was super bumpy and rough which was fun so this tour could be a lot for some people. they also have a gift shop, bathrooms and bar with waters too when u arrive"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. Our driver was extremely courteous. He even took us back to the hotel to pick up something we forgot. The guide at the falls was amazing. He ensured we were safe at all times and assisted us through the journey."
* A traveler said: "Loved every moment of the tour except the rough ride to the top of the mountain. Rough road going up but well worth for the trip back down the mountain. Bring camera because walk back to the bus through the woods and village provides many postcard images."
* A traveler said: "Driver was friendly and ride was pleasant. We had a fantastic guide for the cave tour, very informative and funny. The Dunn River Falls climb was a blast. Must do for anyone visiting Jamaica. My wife and I did this as part of our honeymoon and it was totally worth it."
* A traveler said: "I only give 5s for great experience and something above and beyond. Took my girlfriend for her birthday for context. Pick ups: On time, didn’t beg for tip, made the ride enjoyable! On the way back told them we would be a little later and they were very willing to work with us! Activity: bobsled was quick but very enjoyable! A fun experience and I feel well worth its cost. Runs one at a time and you control the speed your self (ask for a push off) Ragamuffin tosses you violently if you like that (we did) fun for couples and make us Laugh while being mildly thrilling. Bought zipline while there. Workers made an already fun activity that much better! That was true for every activity. Definitely a fun activity! Recommend going"
* A traveler said: "This was totally awesome. I recommend doing all 3 rides at mystic mountain. Ziplining was so much fun! You got to see an incredible view of the rainforest and beach with the canopy ride. The bobsled was also fun!"
* A traveler said: "We booked a night before and they were able to accommodate us quickly. Our driver and tour guide Omar was excellent, told us many information we didn’t know about Jamaica and took us to the blue hole which we had a blast and lastly Dunn’s river fall which was also amazing. Great staff would greatly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Our driver was exceptional and the experience was definitely amazing! Our tour guides know how to keep you entertained and the pictures you take is going to be breathtaking because of the scenery."
* A traveler said: "The Trip was excellent!!! Our driver and Tour guide on the Blue Hole went beyond the duty. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Arrived to port early and we were met straight away by viator rep who was easy to find, we were introduced to our driver jervis who was going to look after us.|we were one of the first to arrive at the falls so no waiting in lines!!, we waited a short time for a big enough party to climb the falls as a group go with a guide it was a fantastic experience and one I would really recommend. my only worry would be if you are a bit unsteady on your feet it may not be for you as it involves climbing up rocks through some fast running water.|myself and my 3 grown up children had a brilliant time. once we got out we saw long lines waiting to do the climb so top marks to viator and jervis for doing this bit first.buy some water shoes as you will need them|jervis then drove us for about 15 mins to the water tubing, myself , my wife and the 3 children had fantastic fun doing this, calm in some places and vey wet in others, again the guide taking us down the river was very good and looked after us well.|I can only say how great jervis was with his timing and was very informative about the area when driving us, he did offer to take us to other places but was not pushy or anything like that, we decided to go back to the ship as we were very wet and a bit worn out!|would highly recommend this and viator were cheaper than the cruise ship!"
* A traveler said: "Driver was friendly and kind. Thank you Orlando. Dirt Adventure workers was helpful and took wonderful pictures."
* A traveler said: "It was just two of us with a tour guide. We got an amazing experience. Both of us are experienced riders so once the tour guide realized it, he challenged us a bit."
* A traveler said: "Every part of the experience was fantabulous. The guides are very friendly and sociable. Memorable experience. I’ll be bringing my whole family next time."
* A traveler said: "From beginning to end the whole tour was great for my first visit. I had a lot of fun and my tour guy was Fabian he was a great host and more for this tour."
* A traveler said: "Mr Cooper was absolutely amazing and it was a private tour! Just us. He even called ahead to make sure we had a great guide for the blue hole and took us to kfc which in Jamaica is nothing like us kfc. I would recommend any tour with coopa tours!!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island