Top Ocho Rios Half-day Tours
174 results | All Ocho Rios Tours
* A traveler said: "always reliable and on time thank you for the good services i use this company alot for bookings . They make traveling so easy"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing experience ! Great tour guide & photographer. They made sure we were safe and comfortable the whole time. Had a great time !!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Wayne was so knowledgable and we learnt lots about Jamaica We were kept up to date with pick up times and felt it was good value for money! We had a great day"
* A traveler said: "We chose the private ride. Our driver, GlenRoy, was great. He was so nice, down to earth, and made sure we got to our destinations going and coming."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our excursion. The guide Abby in the Kanoko Park was very attentive and explained everything in a very good way."
* A traveler said: "Where do I start? We booked this tour separate from our Carnival Cruise options. I traveled with my Mom who is handicapped and uses a transport chair, so I was very careful in selecting a safe, accessible tour as well as one she would enjoy. They sent a text days before to confirm. So right there that was a huge plus.. having direct contact. I was able to text concerns in meeting them at the port and our dock time..they were quick to answer and very patient off the bat. We met our gorgeous guide Toni right where they said she would be. Both Toni and our driver.. who's name I forgot (sorry) where extremely accommodating and helpful with my mom's mobility issues and gave her special attention. Helping her on and off the bus, her transport chair, and even held her hand to make sure she wouldn't fall. The tour itself was amazing! A nice small number of friendly guests accompanied us. Our driver and Toni made many stops during our tour and pointed out special plants and sites that we would have never been able to spot on our own. Loved their spontaneity and humor! We learned so much. The private beach where we had our lunch was beautiful. The authentic food was explained and very tasty. Again.. they, as well as the others in the company at the location helped my Mom. They included all in the Jamaican music and dance demonstration. It was a lot of fun! When it started to rain.. they arranged for a private car to take my Mom and I safely back to the ship so that we would not be late! The tour is worth so much more than what we paid. The amount of time care and preparation they put into this tour goes beyond. We could not recommend them more! Thanks to everyone, including the other guests for this great experience."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so friendly and welcoming - The driver was excellent! I enjoyed the ride to my hotel and I love the beautiful scenery"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Winston was knowledgable and made us feel safe. We needed to change the booking to one day ahead of the original booking and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely had a blast on this excursion. We loved the snorkeling and Dunn's River Falls activities. I've recommended this trip to my friends back in the USA!"
* A traveler said: "best tour ever! winston picked us up five mins early and was so accommodating. had waters ready to go, gave us an informative tour of the island and the Best part was it actually ended up turning into a custom tour! He was willing and excited to bring us anywhere we wanted to go and made sure he brought us to the bus tour guide when we arrived. He was great about taking pictures and we had a blast! We did the blue Hole, downtown shopping and the bamboo rafts. Can’t recommend this store enough he’s amazing. also ended up having him give us a private ride to the airport when we left for a great price"
* A traveler said: "The horseback riding tour conducted by Warren was excellent. His personality made the tour most enjoyable. Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Every part of the experience was fantabulous. The guides are very friendly and sociable. Memorable experience. I’ll be bringing my whole family next time."
* A traveler said: "The store was amazing! You ATV through the forest, passing by a few beaches and then after returning the ATVs you take a quick open bus ride down the street to the cliff to swim. Got amazing pictures of the entire experience, as they also took some awesome pictures during it. Loved that the excursions were separate so u have time to change into a bikini. Definitely note that it’s extremely hot and your never in the shade and also it was super bumpy and rough which was fun so this tour could be a lot for some people. they also have a gift shop, bathrooms and bar with waters too when u arrive"
* A traveler said: "Great excursion. You get to enjoy some snorkelling, followed by a guided hike up Dunns River Falls. Afterwards, they serve snacks and theres an open bar on the boat. Crew were friendly and really fun but still very safety conscious, with the DJs getting everyone into a party mood. Highly recommended trip."
* A traveler said: "Our ride from the airport to the hotel was amazing. The driver was very knowledgeable and gave us information about the island. It was like have a tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We were greeted right outside the airport with our name on a small handheld white board and she quickly called our driver to come around to pick us up. She was friendly while we waited, maybe 5 mins. It wasn't too long. The van was comfortable and clean and the A/C worked great! Our driver, Mark was helpful and gave us a lot of information on the sights we were seeing along the way. The trip to Ocho Rios took a little over an hour and we felt like friends by the time we go to our hotel! The trip back to the airport was great too! Our driver even made some extra stops for us to try out Jamaican patties and to get some gifts to take back home! It was a very pleasant experience and I would use them again!"
* A traveler said: "Driver Dane was very professional and drove with care and engaging . He got us to our flight on time ..appreciated"
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent excursion!! Our driver Kenneth was amazing for the day! We started at Blue Hole and the water and views are breathtaking. We had our own personal guide since it was pretty empty and had the best clay massage under the waterfalls! Our next stop was tubing on the river which was nice and relaxing after the hiking at blue hole. Jamaica had a 2pm curfew on Sunday but we had plenty of time at both locations and made it back to our hotel by 1 pm. Excellent excursion and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Wayne our guide was very accommodating with our desires. Guys at the falls were very entertaining and great with taking photos of our group."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Negril
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Puerto Plata
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Santo Domingo
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island