Top Ohrid Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
50 results | All Ohrid Tours
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful walking tour through the old part of Ohrid. Truly, when we first arrived we thought we had walked onto the pages of a Fairytale. The entire town is spectacular from the cobblestone roads to the ancient buildings which are still owned by the local families. It is a walking city so there are not many cars. This adds to its unique charm. Our tour guide Llubica grew up in Ohrid. She knew the charming details about the city we would have missed without her. She showed us back streets and parts of the town that made it come to life. We highly recommend a tour with Llubica when visiting Ohrid."
* A traveler said: "Travelling through the grassy upland valleys, with their sweet smelling herbs filling the air: Places I could not have reached, or even known about without the ATV tour. Goranwas an excellent and knowledgeable guide"
* A traveler said: "Excellent hike in the National Park and through small villages. Dimitri is a very professional guide and he knows a lot. He likes to talk. Sometimes he could stop talking and let people feel the nature around (I personally love the sounds of nature), but it was great anyway."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant tour. Kate was not only a great guide but also great company throughout the day. My partner and I really enjoyed our experience and felt that the personal touch of a good guide really added to our experience of not only Ohrid but Macedonia as a country. Couldn't recommend more highly :"
* A traveler said: "The tour is fascinating. The lake is beautiful and Naum, the guide, excellent. A thoroughly enjoyable and picturesque trip"
* A traveler said: "This was a very informative tour. You need to understand, and I wouldn't book this tour for the elderly or young children. It is an ALL walking tour. It is all up and down hill."
* A traveler said: "A special day, it remains a fantastic trip for me . Meteora is a magnificent place and I suggest everyone to make this trip. History, nature, culture and especially monasteries on the roof of the mountains that make you dream. Organisation by Daniel was excellent. As well as our guide ( from Greek ) allowed to know and appreciate the wonders of Meteora."
* A traveler said: "Excelent! Thank you Daniel! It was a great day, we got a thorough overview of Albania. Thankful travelers from Estonia"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful trip to Korca, Albania and Kostoria, Greece in a savage, spectacular nature, accompanied by a guide (Daniel) organized perfectly that allowed me to discover two wonderful places. Daniel was professional, a competent guide and passionate about his work that allowed me to discover the culture and tradition in these two countries."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Tirana
- Things to do in Skopje
- Things to do in Pristina
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Podgorica
- Things to do in Kotor
- Things to do in Sofia
- Things to do in Dubrovnik
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Puglia