TIAA Bank Field Tours
Read MoreShow Less
The NFL's Jacksonville Jaguars call TIAA Bank Field their home stadium, and it sits where the former Gator Bowl Stadium once stood.
TIAA Bank Field originally opened in 1995 as Jacksonville Municipal Stadium but got its current name in 2010. The stadium capacity for football games is just over 67,000, but it can expand to 84,000 for other types of events. College football games held here include the annual Florida-Georgia game and the TaxSlayer Bowl.
Some elements of the former venue (Gator Bowl Stadium) were used in building TIAA Bank Field, including the West Upper Deck. The stadium hosted Super Bowl XXXIX in 2005.
TIAA Bank Field is in Jacksonville, roughly 140 miles north of Orlando. Guided tours of the stadium are available by prior arrangement, and include visits to the team locker room and press box.
Address: 1 Everbank Field Dr, Jacksonville, Florida, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience TIAA Bank Field
No results found!
Things to do near Orlando
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia