LEGOLAND® Florida Resort
Florida is well-known for having some of the best theme parks in the United States, and the 150-acre LEGOLAND® Florida is one of them. Located in the city of Winter Haven—45 minutes from Orlando—the park features over 50 rides, shows, attractions, and impressive LEGO® models. Visitors, especially families with children, will find a lot to explore while wandering through the various 'lands' comprising the park: The Beginning, Fun Town, Miniland USA, LEGO Kingdoms, Land of Adventure, LEGO City, LEGO Technic, Imagination Zone, Pirates Cove, Heartlake City, THE LEGO MOVIE™ WORLD, LEGO Ninjago World, and DUPLO® Valley.
Immerse yourself in the world of LEGO® by heading out on a wild animal safari with elephants, giraffes, and lions made of LEGO; conquering the Dragon Coaster; earning your LEGOLAND driver's license; checking out a full-sized LEGO-constructed Ford Mustang; or watching LEGO pirates put on a live-action water ski show and defeat Captain Brickbeard. The park also features a LEGOLAND Waterpark, complete with wave pools, lazy rivers, and thrill rides that will leave you drenched. Ride tubes 375 feet down crisscrossing water slides on the Twin Chasers, or climb to the water park's tallest point for a 60-foot drop in Splash Out.
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort Tours
Should I book LEGOLAND® Florida Resort tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit LEGOLAND® Florida Resort 2021?
What's the best way to experience LEGOLAND® Florida Resort?
- Skip the Line: LEGOLAND Florida Resort Admission Ticket
- Go Orlando All-Inclusive with Kennedy Space Center and LEGOLAND
Things to do near Orlando
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia