Lake Eola Park
Boats glide alongside actual swans on Lake Eola, at the heart of Lake Eola Park. The site isn’t big by many standards – a mile around – but it packs a big punch as an oasis in the middle of bustling, crowded Orlando. Locals and visitors flock here – like the geese they feed out of hand – to take in a little nature. The Orlando skyline rises in the distance, a stunning contrast to the peace and quiet of the park and a beautiful reminder of the nearby city.
There are countless things to do in Lake Eola Park, including a weekly farmers’ market to visit, complete with fresh produce and live entertainment. Children run amok on the Lake Eola playground, and the iconic swan boats are a favorite for all ages. The park also has its own performance space, the Walt Disney Amphitheatre, which hosts events throughout the year. There’s even a restaurant on the premises; the Relax Grill promises to live up to its name.
Lake Eola Park Tours
What are Lake Eola Park hours of operation?
Should I book Lake Eola Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Lake Eola Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Lake Eola Park?
- Orlando Self-Guided Virtual Bar Crawl & Scavenger Hunt
- Self-Guided Walking Audio Tour of Lake Eola in Orlando
- Orlando City Sightseeing Tours
- ICONic City Tour Of Orlando
Things to do near Orlando
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia