Easily accessible from Orlando, the subtropical Florida Everglades offer a change of pace from the theme parks of Orlando. Combine an airboat safari through the wildlife-rich wilderness with other nearby sights for a full-day experience—here’s how.
Varies by Shop
6000 Universal Blvd, Orlando, FL, USA, 32819
In addition to the plethora of dining options including the world’s largest Hard Rock Cafe®, CityWalk also offers family-friendly activities such as a 20-screen movie theater and a mini golf course, making it a relaxing break from the nearby roller coasters and theme park crowds. You can also watch a live concert, enjoy a performance by Blue Man Group, shop for souvenirs, sing karaoke with a live band and backup singers, or catch a game at the NBC Sports Grill & Brew™.
Things to know before you go
- Since CityWalk is mostly outdoors, be sure to bring an umbrella, rain jacket, or poncho, if rain is in the forecast.
- There’s no admission fee to CityWalk, although some venues with live entertainment charge cover fees.
- To avoid waiting in line at your favorite restaurant, make reservations ahead of time.
How to get there
Universal CityWalk is located adjacent to Universal Orlando Resort™. There is an enclosed parking garage with moving sidewalks, escalators, elevators, wheelchair rentals, and even a kennel. Regular parking is free for matinee movie showings (11am-6pm) with the purchase of two or more tickets. And self-parking is free after 6pm.
When to get there
The CityWalk complex is open daily from 11am to 2am, although the hours of individual shops and restaurants may differ. If you want to avoid crowded restaurants and wait times, plan to dine during off hours. Overall, you can expect to encounter the biggest crowds from late June to early August when school is out.
More on Universal Orlando Resort
In addition to being home to some of Orlando’s top theme parks, the all-encompassing Universal Orlando Resort includes eight hotels, as well as shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Along with the original theme park, Universal’s Islands of Adventure is where you’ll find the popular Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water park is perfect for cooling off.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Universal CityWalk?
What else should I know about attractions in Orlando?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- Universal Studios Florida
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Universal's Islands of Adventure
- Orlando International Premium Outlets
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Icon Orlando 360
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Holy Land Experience