Top Osaka Travel & Transportation Services
48 results | All Osaka Tours
* A traveler said: "They were booked but they were able to accommodate us. the service waa great, driver was pleasant. We would do business with Viator again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed this tour! Aki was super friendly and showed us some really fascinating sites in Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time . Tour guide Levy made it interesting and fun. Vehicle was new and clean. Would definitely recommend my friends."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic with harisan guide. Very informative bamboo garden was beautiful. Lunch was suprb"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Osaka. Kevin was great and the three of us had a great personal tour. Worth it to have the small group experience. Kevin is very knowledgeable and did a great job tailoring the tour to our needs."
* A traveler said: "It was my 50th Birthday celebration. Levy ensured the trip was memorable and gifted a cake at the end"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "We needed to get picked up at 5.15am. Our driver was early and waiting with clearly marked signs. Vgood"
* A traveler said: "This was really a wonderful and informative trip. Kevin was great . I really enjoyed the hot springs ! This was one of my |favorite tours. I highly recommend this for anyone who was to see Kobe Mts and one of the best hot springs in the area."
* A traveler said: "We were very happy with this product...the driver was very professional and prompt and helpful. He was 15 min early and friendly. Would book again."
* A traveler said: "The company faxed the time of pick up directly to my hotel the day before departure. Everything was handled perfectly."
* A traveler said: "Reliable and comfortable service. We were very pleased we made the decision to book this transfer. The driver was punctual and extremely helpful. Would recommend to anyone wanting a hassle-free transfer from the city to the airport."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Kids Plaza Osaka
- Nara Park (Nara Koen)
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)
- Tempozan Ferris Wheel
- Museum of Oriental Ceramics
- Osaka City Central Hall
- Asahi Beer Suita Factory
- Prefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)
- Momofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)
- LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Osaka
- Tsutenkaku Tower
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- Spa World
- Universal Studios Japan
- Tempozan Harbor Village
- Sumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)
- Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan)
- Den Den Town (Nipponbashi)
- Things to do in Kansai Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Tokyo
- Things to do in Musashino
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture