Top Ottawa Nature and Wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
2 Ottawa Nature and Wildlife | All Ottawa Tours
Enjoy an exciting introduction into wilderness camping on this 3-day Algonquin Park canoe trip. Paddle with your guide into the interior lakes of Algonquin Park. Learn how to pack and steer your canoe effectively. Set up camp on the banks of the lake, and practise basic survival techniques to keep warm and dry. Watch the shoreline for native moose grazing and enjoy free time to explore the region at your leisure. Paddle along the gentle South Madawaska River and spend nights by the fireside under the stars.
• Why self-guided on two wheels? Our pathway system is at our doorstep. No reservation/cancelation needed. Pay only when your ride is complete. 300 bikes available. Our community is safe and helpful to visitors. Easy to navigate pathways follow the 4 major waterways. Our personal directions and map are guaranteed. You set your time, pace and route* from 10am everyday. IT COSTS LESS! • No traffic or delays from the Rideau Canal tour/rental centre • Light, easy Giant models in five sizes expertly fitted. Electric assist available. • Ride the waterways, parklands and national historic site pathways • See Rideau Canal, Rideau Falls, Hog's Back Falls, Arboretum, Central Farm, Rideau, Ottawa and Gatineau Rivers • Duration: up to 4 hours, 15km -25km
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Nature and Wildlife in Ottawa are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Ottawa
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Quebec City
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Quebec