Top Palermo Food & Drink
25 results | All Palermo Tours
* A traveler said: "Angelo was a knowledgeable, excellent guide with a great sense of humor. Great variety of food to try and see, as well as great background information of Palermo and Sicily. I would recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the market was very informative, Manuela was extremely knowledgeable. Only wished the group was not so big and that young children were not included."
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "Great tastes of Sicily both food (spicy and sweet) and drinks (sparkling wines and beer as well as non-alcoholic beverages). Our guide, was energetic and passionate about what she does and left us all wanting to come back for more. Highly recommend this tantalizing tour."
* A traveler said: "Marco the chef is very charismatic and funny. He gave us great tips in the market and in the kitchen. We had a great translator, Julia who gave us insight not just about cooking but also about life in Palermo. By the time we sat down for lunch, it was more like eating and hanging out with friends. What a fun day! I will take any of Fabrizio Cavallaro’s tours."
* A traveler said: "Great tour of Sicilian countryside with excellent and very knowledgeable local tour guide, Mimmo. Enjoyed escaping the hectic atmosphere of Palermo and seeing the olive farming, the "Sicily Pompei" ruins, and the winery. Highly recommend and best way to learn and view the people and culture of Sicily."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed out time with Giovannna, in her lovely home. She was warm and welcoming, and we even were abel to meet her lovely daughters. She prepared a delicious four course meal and walked as through her preparations. My husband, who loves to cook, was able to cook along with her at various points. He loved that. It was a wonderful afternoon."
* A traveler said: "A really fun day in which we learnt a lot, had a great lunch and met really interesting people. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time with Rosa and Fabio in Palermo. We enjoyed delicious and fresh Sicilian appitizers, made 2 types of pasta and tiramisu, and drank local wine and lemoncello. The experience was very organized and well executed. We would highly recommend this experience to anyone visiting Sicily."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Francesco speaks very good English and is passionate in introducing everything to us. The tour is in general very relaxed with things to see, good food n purchases."
* A traveler said: "We have experienced cooking classes and food tasting all over the world. None were better than our tasting in Palermo. The food was superb and our Cesarina was wonderful. There is nothing better than having a Cesarina who dedicates her full attention and personal attention to your food desires and tastes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio