Top Palermo Walking Tours
34 results | All Palermo Tours
* A traveler said: "The tour was lots of fun and the food was delicious. The real star was the guide, Salvatore. He was knowledgeable, informative, entertaining and very gracious to our group of twelve."
* A traveler said: "Great to mix history lesson with food markets and several amazing sites with local food tasting at selected food stores."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, although the weather was quite bizarre (rain, sun, rain again), the tour itself is a very nice one"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, the market was very informative, Manuela was extremely knowledgeable. Only wished the group was not so big and that young children were not included."
* A traveler said: "These Temple are worth a visit, our driver Joshua was very attentive towards everyone in the group he even went the extra mile and took us to the Turkish steps even though it was not part of the itinerary. Joshua was very polite and this is the first time that a driver on a tour did not ask for a tip at the end of the journey. Thank you Joshua keep up the good work."
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Joshua was terrific. In Monreale he has awaiting us a taste of the local bread in virgin olive oil. We had traffic on the way to Cefalu but Joshua took side roads and avoided all the traffic. Great guide and better driver my wife and I feel fortunate to have him. Beautiful Norman church’s. They absolutely rival Ravenna."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the tour and got a lot of great insights into this field I didn’t know much about. Very knowledgeable and friendly guide."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was also a history teacher! Obvious from the wealth of info we received! Literally saw all we needed to see in Palermo on this 1 bike tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour starts early in the morning from Palermo. But it has to, if you want to see Etna and Taormina in one day. The driver/guide Joshua was great. Fluently in Italian, English and German he could share some of his knowledge of Sicily and the places we visited. If you go to the Etna, it is recommended to buy a ticket for the whole tour: Cable car and trucks taking you as close as possible to the summit of the volcano. Interesting experience. Also the visit to Taormina was worth the time, although I wouldn't stay there for more than one day. Nothing to do ... If you are in Palermo and want to visit the Etna, I can definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We are very enjoy the trip and the guide really take care of us. Water also serve to us even we don't ask for it. Highly recommended trip"
* A traveler said: "Salvatore was an excellent guide to have for our introduction to Palermo. Being exceptionally well travelled himself he was able to choose venues for our walking tour that gave a good foundation for further enjoying the city including restaurants and street food options we might not have found otherwise. In addition to the street savvy, he is well versed in the history and cultural influences impacting the city and Sicily overall. Furthermore since Viator booked three hours and his agency indicated only two, the issue was resolved quickly and professionally. We had our three hour tour! Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoy the trip with Roberta our guide. She explain everything to us and bring us to the main street and walk along the City."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Walking Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Politeama Garibaldi Theater (Teatro Politeama Garibaldi)
- Opera Dei Pupi (Rod Marionette Theatre)
- Chiaramonte-Steri Palace (Palazzo Chiaramonte-Steri)
- Monreale Cathedral (Duomo di Monreale)
- Branciforte Palace (Palazzo Branciforte)
- Massimo Opera House (Teatro Massimo)
- Palermo Cathedral (Cattedrale di Palermo)
- Church of the Gesù (Chiesa del Gesù)
- Palatine Chapel (Capella Palatina)
- Mirto Palace House Museum (Palazzo Mirto Casa Museo)
- Four Corners (Quattro Canti)
- Things to do in Sicily
- Things to do in Agrigento
- Things to do in Catania
- Things to do in Taormina
- Things to do in Messina
- Things to do in Syracuse
- Things to do in Mellieha
- Things to do in Valletta
- Things to do in Capri
- Things to do in Sorrento
- Things to do in Positano
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Rome
- Things to do in Amalfi Coast
- Things to do in Lazio