Top Panajachel Cooking Classes
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Classes & Workshops
Food & Drink
1 result | All Panajachel Tours
Find out what’s bubbling in the typical Guatemalan kitchen during this 4-hour cooking class near Lake Atitlan. Spend your session gaining a hands-on understanding of three Guatemalan dishes, discovering the blend of Mayan and Spanish colonial flavors that give this Central American cuisine its unique taste. You’ll finish class by enjoying a tasty lunch of the dishes you prepared, and recipe book to recreate the dishes in the future. Optional upgrades featuring private lessons and visits to the market are also available.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Cooking Classes in Panajachel are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands