Top Panajachel Multi-day Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Private Sightseeing Tours
Art & Culture
How to Get Around
Travel & Transportation Services
On the Ground
4 results | All Panajachel Tours
Skip the stress of making your own way between Lake Atitlan and Antigua with a shared transfer service that lets you avoid public transport and expensive taxi rides. Traveling in a small group limited to only 10 people means you won't have to wait for multiple pickups and drop-offs, while air conditioning ensures you stay cool and relaxed throughout the scenic ride.
This trekking adventure with a duration of 3 days of walking and a distance of 60 kilometers and a high elevation of 3,837 meters (La Torre) is the non-volcanic mountain chain highest elevation in Central America From Nebaj lasts for three days starting the hike in the (Region Ixil) to Todos Santos takes you off the beaten track and discover uncharted mountains Cuchumatanes chain where people live inthe remote communities and their traditional routes through 3 zones starting with the region “Maya Ixil, area , then here we will Mam area the “Chaplaincy, La Ventosa, Tower “up to Todos Santos mountain chain that is hardly visited Guatemala with few changes and features as unique as spectacular scenery, green valleys of pine, fir, juniper, oak, madrone is crossed, barren plateaus. The region was one of the hardest hit during the civil war (civil war that lasted 36 years) and memories of massacres and disappearances weigh on the minds of people.
We are a travel agency that focuses on offering the best personalized service to our clients in organizing tours and cultural trips around Guatemala. In addition we want to promote interaction with local communities in order to create work opportunities and increase respect for the environment and local traditions and customs.
Step back in time to explore the ancient Olmec and Maya cultures during this 2-day, 1-night visit to the archaeological site of Takalik Abaj. Wander the through the site’s Mayan tomb, as well as its wondrous collection of Olmec-style sculpture, Maya hieroglyphics and a sophisticated water drainage system. As you explore, you’ll learn about the history and key building periods of these two unique cultures from your guide. Your trip to Takalik Abaj also includes overnight accommodation, site entrance fees and round-trip hotel transport from Panjachel.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Multi-day Tours in Panajachel?
The best Multi-day Tours in Panajachel according to Viator travelers are:
What Multi-day Tours in Panajachel are taking additional safety precautions?
These Panajachel experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets