Top Panajachel Private Sightseeing Tours
14 results | All Panajachel Tours
* A traveler said: "My husband and I traveled up to Panajachel from Antigua in February 2020. VERY impressed with the immediate responses and communication of the Antiqua office. Our hotel pickup and delivery was seamless. The shuttle bus was a new, climatized, 16-passenger vehicle with a competent and courteous driver. Needless to say, we were very pleased with the level of service on all counts. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Lee was a fantastic guide! He was very knowledgeable and enjoyable to talk to about Mayan history and culture on our drive to and from Iximche. This trip was part of our honeymoon and my husband’s birthday gift from me. He and I had such a great time and learned so much. We got to see Mayans conduct ceremonies as well which was interesting and surreal. It was overall an enriching experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing, amazing, amazing. Our guide was Alex and he was truly AMAZING. Friendly, knowledgeable, and outgoing. We did the sunrise tour with Alex and he brought us banana bread, fruits and coffee. He then drove us around multiple towns to eat delicious local food. Alex is the best and I would highly recommend him and this tour service."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes