Top Panajachel Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
28 results | All Panajachel Tours
* A traveler said: "Marlon was an outstanding guide. Perfect for my visit to Tikal. He was very knowledgeable of the history, geography, politics and could read the inscriptions on the estelas. Very accommodating, scalded all the pyramids with me and took great photos. He estimated that he has lead over 3,200 tours to Tikal. Highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Neimus was our tour guide and he was very nice and helpful. It was our first time riding ATVs and it was a blast!! We highly recommend Simoon Tours & Rentals if you want a fun way to visit nearby villages and experience the surrounding culture. The ladies in Santa Catarina Polopa we're beautiful and amazing as well. We also enjoyed our drink vouchers for the dreamboat bar! Book here, you won't forget the experience! Thanks Neimus!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was incredible. We really enjoyed learning the history of the town and the way a lot of the local people intertwine aspects of Catholicism and Mayan traditions. This was a realistic, interesting, learning experience. Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "Lee was a fantastic guide! He was very knowledgeable and enjoyable to talk to about Mayan history and culture on our drive to and from Iximche. This trip was part of our honeymoon and my husband’s birthday gift from me. He and I had such a great time and learned so much. We got to see Mayans conduct ceremonies as well which was interesting and surreal. It was overall an enriching experience."
* A traveler said: "Amazing, amazing, amazing. Our guide was Alex and he was truly AMAZING. Friendly, knowledgeable, and outgoing. We did the sunrise tour with Alex and he brought us banana bread, fruits and coffee. He then drove us around multiple towns to eat delicious local food. Alex is the best and I would highly recommend him and this tour service."
* A traveler said: "Salvador was an excellent guide going well above and beyond what was expected. We would highly recommend him to anyone wanting to explore the lake. His English was good and we had no problems understanding him. We had a great time thanks to Salvador."
* A traveler said: "I had such a wonderful time. I was the only one in the tour so I was able to relax after a long travels from Japan to Boston and Boston to Guatemala within 48hrs! Best tour guides, make you feel welcomed, went out of their way to make sure I was well taken care of. Don't skip out on this!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Western Highlands
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in León
- Things to do in Granada
- Things to do in Puerto Escondido
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes