Top Panama City Beach Sailing
9 results | All Panama City Beach Tours
* A traveler said: "This cruise was very enjoyable and relaxing! It had more of a laid back vibe (music and atmosphere) than others we have done in the past. Even though there were drinks dispensed, it did not feel like a "party cruise". We saw a few dolphins at a distance but none up close. We would definitely do it again. Thanks to the crew for a great time!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful time. The staff was very engaging and we saw plenty of dolphins. I would recommend the tour to everyone young and old."
* A traveler said: "We loved shell hunting and the beautiful water we definitely will be coming back the ship crew was awesome"
* A traveler said: "The trip was great! Captain Justine and Courtney did a very good job. Anthony played music and sang fir us. They were friendly and excited to take us out. Although weather didn’t allow us to see a beautiful sunset, we saw many dolphins up close. The boat was clean and safety was a priority. We would book this trip again!"
* A traveler said: "Though the water was murky it still was an amazing time. We met new people and truly believe that God puts you in places you need to be at. Absolutely love this experience ❤️❤️ Thank you captain and his first mate."
* A traveler said: "Staff was friendly the activities were fun and site seeing was a blast! Restaurant at the end of the doc was super good!! And a good ending to a great tour!!!"
* A traveler said: "What a friendly crew and fun cruise! We saw lots of dolphins too. Music playing, drinks were served all at a great low price! I highly recommend! Loved it!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the ride and we were able to see so many dolphins. The captain was funny, and we were provided with one drink and if you wanted they had snacks available for purchase."
* A traveler said: "The whole ride was a fun experience!!!! I would do it everytime I come visit panama… it was a first time fun filled experience!!!"