Top Paracas 4WD Tours
23 results | All Paracas Tours
* A traveler said: "This tour was excellent. There were four of us, and we were almost certainly the only English-speaking people in the boat. Everyone else was local. The guide was bilingual and made a special effort to come over to us and explain things. The boats are all pretty much alike. Don't pay big bucks for special "excursions." Two of us purchased our tickets in advance, but two in our group bought tickets on the spot (slightly higher price, but not much.) The entry fee to the national park (paid separately from the tour price) was about $6 USD per person. The tour lasts right around two hours and that's plenty of time. All the boats are out there together. Paying more does not get you a better boat or a better experience or evern more time. There was one boat right next to us that was filled with people from our cruise ship who bought the ship's excursion (at a whopping $165 pp). They boarded at the same time we did and came back to the pier at the same time we did. This was one of the best tours we've ever taken considering the price. Massive numbers of sea birds, dozens of sea lions, just excellent. We were very lucky in that the water was calm, so the ride was smooth and pleasant."
* A traveler said: "The lady Tour Guide was very informative and was simply amazing! she is very enthusiastic!!! and shared a lot of interesting facts. only constructive feedback is when you sit in the back of the speed boat, you CANNOT hear when the tour guide speaks!"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour! We had no idea that we would see so many birds and sea life. We were on a cruise and we were picked up where we disembarked from the ship. Everyone loved this excursion. It turned out that it was one of the highlights of our trip. It's definitely a "must do"."
* A traveler said: "Joel and his team are awesome! The dunes buggy ride was amazing and should not be missed. So much fun!"
* A traveler said: "Manuel, our guide was awesome. We had a great time with him. The buggying and board surfing was amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina