Top Paracas Bus Tours
33 results | All Paracas Tours
* A traveler said: "The lady Tour Guide was very informative and was simply amazing! she is very enthusiastic!!! and shared a lot of interesting facts. only constructive feedback is when you sit in the back of the speed boat, you CANNOT hear when the tour guide speaks!"
* A traveler said: "Very professional and inspiring guides both for English and Spanish speaking customers. Both Ballestas Islands and Paracas National Reserve trips were perfectly scheduled and guided. With the help of positive attitude of the guides people started to chat with each other as if we had been friends already before."
* A traveler said: "This tour is so much more than it's being offered! By that I mean, there is so much experience that you'll forget you only paid for $100 per head. It's a bummer we haven't tried the Ballestas Island due to bad weather but for sure it was worth the value! They had a lot to offer more than the Ballestas: breakfast&dinner and wine tasting in El Catador, Dune Buggy in Huacachina. It was the best trip ender for us!!! JAVIER was our tour guide and he didn't left us hanging. In our group, most can understand Spanish. I was only able to understand a few Spanish words here and there but JAVIER was there to translate for us every single time. We had an amazing time! Especially in Huacachina where we got to experience dune buggy included in our tour! It was an absolute roller coaster ride. We forgot about the time while flying drone in Huacachina desert and JAVIER was waiting for us at the base of the dunes. It was such a great experience I would recommend to everyone! If we could just stay at Huacachina for even one night, we would. But we didn't have time and if that's also you, I would just take a day tour and I definitely recommend this to you!!! 5-stars!!!"
* A traveler said: "The driver and guide arrived on time and a clean air condition car and we had a private personalized tour through the reserve. We even had time to stop and have lunch at the fishing Village. We saw some young flamingos and took tons of pictures wherever we wanted. I wish we could have squeezed in a quick visit to the candelabras Nazca line that would have made the trip even more perfect."
* A traveler said: "Manuel, our guide was awesome. We had a great time with him. The buggying and board surfing was amazing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Ica
- Things to do in Lima
- Things to do in Cusco
- Things to do in Sacred Valley
- Things to do in Huaraz
- Things to do in Arequipa
- Things to do in Puno
- Things to do in Puerto Maldonado
- Things to do in Chiclayo
- Things to do in North Coast
- Things to do in Altiplano
- Things to do in Amazon
- Things to do in Northwest Argentina