Arc de Triomphe
An instantly recognizable symbol of Paris, the colossal Arc de Triomphe stands at the epicenter of Place Charles de Gaulle, where 12 of the city’s busiest avenues converge. The Napoleon-commissioned monument, adorned with high-relief sculptures depicting sword-wielding soldiers and inscribed with the names of generals and battles, celebrates French military victories and remembers all those who have fought on behalf of France. The top of the arch, accessible via 284 steps, affords superb views over all of Paris.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Arc de Triomphe hours of operation?
Should I book Arc de Triomphe tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Arc de Triomphe 2020?
What's the best way to experience Arc de Triomphe?
- Paris Pass Including Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour and Entry to Over 60 Attractions
- Louvre & Arc de Triomphe Skip the Line Tickets, Seine River Cruise & Lunch
- Versailles Palace Guided Tour with Gardens & Fountains Show from Paris
- Paris by Night Illuminations Tour & Moulin Rouge Show
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Versailles
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Rouen
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy