Monsters greet you as you enter, preparing you for the terror that lurks inside. Walk through the three-storey house to experience “Legends of Paris,” an all-sensory show that features 13 scary figures from folklore including the Bloody Baker, the Phantom of the Opera, and the Hunchback of Notre-Dame, and scary locations such as the catacombs and the sewers where crocodiles roam. End the journey on the top floor at Le Royal Hotel Paradis where more surprises await. Beat the typically long lines with a Fastpass ticket that includes the price of admission.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Le Manoir de Paris is an ideal spot for thrill-seekers and lovers of horror.
- Admission is about US$28 for adults and US$22 for children over 10 years of age.
- If you don’t have a Fastpass, arrive early as lines can take up to an hour.
- Pregnant women, or those with heart conditions or epilepsy are not advised to attend.
- Shows are in both English and French.
- The attraction is wheelchair accessible.
- Photos and videos are not allowed inside.
How to Get There
Manoir de Paris is located along Rue de Paradis in the 10th arrondissement of Paris. The theater is walking distance to several Metro stations:xa0 Poissonniere (line 7), Bonne Nouvelle (lines 8, 9), and Gare de l'Est (lines 4, 5, 7).
When to Get There
The theater is open Friday night, with longer hours on Saturday and Sunday afternoons and evenings. Halloween is celebrated throughout October and November, with over 100 actors performing fresh presentations. Come on any Friday the 13th or Valentine's Day when the house is immersed in total darkness.
Grands Boulevards Le Manoir de Paris is fortuitously situated for nighttime entertainment. Set within the right bank district of Grands Boulevards, a lively neighborhood named after the area’s eight palatial, tree-lined boulevards. Packed with classic brasseries and bars, you can easily find a place for a drink and a meal before the show—and a popular nightclub after the show. The district is also famous for its beautiful glass covered shopping arcades.
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Brussels
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Luxembourg City
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Nantes
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Normandy
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais