Home to the Opera de Paris, ballet performances, and the fictional Phantom of the Opera, the grand 19th-century Palais Garnier—also known as Opera Garnier—recalls the splendor of France’s Second Empire, an era synonymous with elegance and extravagance. Beyond its opulent exterior and foyer, the 2,000-seat auditorium is a riot of red velvet, gold, and bronze, with a massive chandelier and a colorful ceiling painting by modernist master Marc Chagall.
Ways to experience Palais Garnier
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Palais Garnier hours of operation?
Should I book Palais Garnier tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Palais Garnier 2020?
What's the best way to experience Palais Garnier?
- Treasures of the Opera Garnier Tour in Paris
- After-Hours Tour: Opera Garnier in Paris
- Skip the Line: Opera Garnier Paris Self Guided Visit Ticket
- Secret Gems of Paris: Opera Garnier and Palais Royal Walking Tour
Things to do near Paris
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in Versailles
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Rouen
- Things to do in Reims
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Le Havre
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Dijon
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Zaventem
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in Normandy