Top Parma Half-day Tours
34 results | All Parma Tours
* A traveler said: "Matteo was an awesome, knowledgeable and caring guide. The cheese makers were accommodating and the ham folks very friendly. Learned a lot at both places and tasting was excellent at both places."
* A traveler said: "My sister and I loved our time in Parma. We were a little nervous about the bikes and traffic, but David was an excellent guide. He was also SO knowledgeable about the history and importance of cheese in this area. We also enjoyed a wonderful lunch and conversation following the tour. I definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Georgia was so knowledgeable and accommodating. We loved it. We learned so much and enjoyed all the food!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great day to learn about parmigiano regiano and prosciutto di parma and visit the different production facilities around Parma. Our guide was Lisa, a foodie, great energy, very knowledgabe of the production processes and made the day pass by seemlessly. Thanks again Lisa for a great day !!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was wonderful...so interesting.|Our tour guide, Amalda, was amazing. She is a lovely girl, so knowledgable about the areas visited. |We learned so much. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We can 100% recommend doing this tour. Mattia is super friendly and very knowledgeable about the region and the cheese making process. It helps that his parents run the cheese factory so he‘s basically grown up around the cheese and you can tell he‘s passionate about it. Next time we‘re in the area we‘ll definitely book another tour with him!"
* A traveler said: "The tour and tasting with Laura was absolutely incredible! She was extremely knowledgeable about everything at all three sites, and she appreciated everything we saw right there with us--from the beauty of the "dance' of making the Parmigiana Reggiano, through the love story of Bianca Pellegrino. It definitely felt, all throughout the tour, that we were going off the beaten path for the most authentic experience possible. I cannot recommend this tour with Laura highly enough."
* A traveler said: "Excellent! Well organize & reliable. Our tour guide Matias was awesome, very knowledgeable in both process, professional & the sampling delicious! Thank you Matias it was a beautiful experience!!!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Emilia-Romagna
- Things to do in Modena
- Things to do in Verona
- Things to do in Bologna
- Things to do in Ferrara
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Genoa
- Things to do in Pisa
- Things to do in Vicenza
- Things to do in Florence
- Things to do in Padua
- Things to do in Livorno
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Lombardy
- Things to do in Piedmont & Liguria