Top Passau Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
2 results | All Passau Tours
Explore the charming Czech town of Český Krumlov on a private full-day sightseeing tour from Passau. Enjoy a smooth journey in a private vehicle with your travel companions (a maximum of 15 people) Upon arrival, embark on a 2-hour guided walking tour followed by two hours of free time to explore the town's castle, museums, and restaurants on your own.
On this private sightseeing trip, you'll travel between multiple dispersed sites on the route from Passau to Prague. By opting for a private tour, you can customize the trip to suit your needs and enjoy a more personalized experience. See the UNESCO World Heritage Site Cesky Krumlov, and enjoy a guided walking tour. You’ll also have the freedom to explore the city alone for a couple of hours too.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Cruises & Sailing in Passau are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Passau may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Private Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Passau; Includes 2-Hour Guided Tour
- Private Sightseeing Trip from Passau to Prague via Cesky Krumlov with a Guided tour
Things to do near Passau
- Things to do in Bavaria
- Things to do in Linz
- Things to do in Cesky Krumlov
- Things to do in Salzburg
- Things to do in Hallstatt
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Prague
- Things to do in Karlovy Vary
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Upper Austria
- Things to do in Bohemia