Top Pattaya Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Pattaya Tours
Sort by: Featured
This private tour of the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak offers travelers an up-close look at everyday life on Thai waters. Follow your guide along the backwaters of Bangkok canals on a motorized boat and check out the local vendors selling fresh produce, souvenirs and handmade sweets from their traditional canoes. This one-of-a-kind-experience is perfect for the traveler looking to get off the city streets and sample a bit of the culture and character this popular destination has to offer.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Go beyond Bangkok city limits and gain a deeper understanding of life beyond the capital as you explore the floating markets of Damnoen Saduak. Travel by long-tailed speedboat as a guide unpacks the secrets of these 19th-century canals built by King Rama IV. Over the course of this half-day trip, cruise past vendors selling freshly picked produce, handmade sweets, and interesting souvenirs.
Escape the city for a relaxing day by the beachside in Pattaya. On arrival in Pattaya, set sail for Coral Island by speedboat to explore the white sand beaches, dive in to swim and snorkel, and enjoy fun activities such as parasailing. After a seafood lunch (included) on the island, head to Pattaya Beach for a final swim before returning to Bangkok.
Escape the hustle and bustle of Pattaya and escape to Coral Island for a day during this small-group tour. Take a speedboat across the blue-green waters and spend your day swimming, snorkeling, and soaking up the sun on the white sand beaches. A delicious seafood lunch and snorkeling equipment are included for a hassle-free day.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Unique Experiences in Pattaya?
The best Unique Experiences in Pattaya according to Viator travelers are:
What Unique Experiences in Pattaya are taking additional safety precautions?
These Pattaya experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Unique Experiences in Pattaya are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pattaya may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum) Tours & Tickets
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam Tours & Tickets
- Pattaya Dolphin World Tours & Tickets
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden) Tours & Tickets
- Mini Siam Tours & Tickets
- Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya Tours & Tickets
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast