Top Peloponnese Outdoor Activities
77 results | All Peloponnese Tours
* A traveler said: "Ancient Olympia was very interesting. The honey farm was awesome! Great host and great honey. That was the best part of the tour. The olive oil tasting was fun as well."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing day at Navarino bay. George was a fantastic guide,knowledgeable and very friendly. He explained everything really well and the lunch was delicious. Highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "George was an absolutely amazing guide, he was extremely knowledgeable, not only about the route and the hike we took, but also the plants and animals in the area and the history of Greece and the surrounding countries. 5 Stars hand down, we will return to do a more strenuous hike under his watch and guidance."
* A traveler said: "This tour did not miss! We had an amazing experience, enjoying Epidavros at our pace. Our guide shared tons of interesting information and thoughtful insights along the way and even caught an octopus at one point, enabling a once in a lifetime experience. I highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful day with Peter and his daughter ! My 50th birthday with an amazing cake...champagne and very interactive hosts who share their love of Greece. Magnificent boat and beautiful stopovers."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Sicily