Top Peloponnese Tours by Duration
81 results | All Peloponnese Tours
* A traveler said: "Ancient Olympia was very interesting. The honey farm was awesome! Great host and great honey. That was the best part of the tour. The olive oil tasting was fun as well."
* A traveler said: "We cannot say enough about Tas and the wonderful tour he gave us. He is everything you want in a tour guide: Fun, very knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. Great restaurant recommendation as well. Thank you, Tas, for making this a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome time in and outside the Kajak. Alex and Pan were great, they took enough time to explain anything you needed to know and were always there to help us. It was a fantastic experience and if you're lucky you'll get a homemade cake from Alex' mum, it was delicious. Were already looking forward to go on another tour with Alex, he's a funny, open and very friendly guy with special skills for taking great pictures that will remind us on the trip for quite a while. Thanks for everything!"
* A traveler said: "This tour did not miss! We had an amazing experience, enjoying Epidavros at our pace. Our guide shared tons of interesting information and thoughtful insights along the way and even caught an octopus at one point, enabling a once in a lifetime experience. I highly recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Great guide in Alex. Full of useful and informative info about area. Quick to advise if we needed assistance with paddling technique for different wave / wind conditions. Continued to check on us to make sure we were ok (we were) and inspired confidence in ourselves knowing he was watching out for us i.e the f we capsized, just make sure we held onto our sunglasses as the rest he would rectify."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Kostas made this a trip we will never forget! If traveling through any part of these areas this tour is a MUST!"
* A traveler said: "Highly Recommend to anyone looking to see Corinth. Best way to do it. Excellent driver who was very kinda and professional."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful day with Peter and his daughter ! My 50th birthday with an amazing cake...champagne and very interactive hosts who share their love of Greece. Magnificent boat and beautiful stopovers."
* A traveler said: "This private tour to Olympia was worth it. Our driver and guide were waiting at the port. The ride to Olympia was about 30 minutes they were informative and very helpful. Once in Olympia the guide had maps, pictures and very knowledgeable. We walked right past the crowds. We stayed as long or as little as we wanted at any one of the sites. Then we went to the museum, same thing there. We then went to Pygros, not much to see. We walked to the main plaza and had a coffee at one of the open cafes."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our Nemea wine tour with Gina. We were picked up in a luxury vehicle. Gina definitely made the tour more fun. She loves wine!! The wines we tasted were delicious and we purchased a few bottles for the next stops on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was an amazing guide and our driver was fantastic, too! We had a group of 17 people ages 15-60 of family and friends. They met us at the port with a sign for our reservation. The van was clean and modern with excellent air conditioning. They offered us water as a bonus. First we were taken to the ruins at Olympia. They dropped us near the ticket office and we spent about an hour walking through the ruins and looking at the signs. Amazing! We were early enough that we beat the buses, and we had it mostly to ourselves in the beginning. We then explored the museum--highly recommended. After that they took us to taste wine (Magna Grecia) and visit the olive farm (Olive Temple). Our tour included tasting, but we liked it so much that we opted to stay longer for the meal and spend less time at the beach. When we entered, we were given a glass of ouzo and an olive bread. Then, we were led to an outside area where they told us about the olives. We toured the Olive Temple to learn about the process of making olive oil. Then, we went to the covered pavillion for our meal. It was amazing! It included olives, bread, wine, Greek salad, spicy feta cheese, olive paste, tzatziki, sausage, cheese, and more. Beautiful setting! Then, they still gave us a bit of time to visit the beach. We went down to see the water and dip our toes. They got us back to the pier with plenty of time! One of our favorite days on our cruise!"
* A traveler said: "We had a party of 4 and although the van could have taken more we were the only ones. Our guide was extremely knowledgeable and very interesting. Lots of spots in the shade to stop and hear about Olympia."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Olympia
- Things to do in Cyclades Islands
- Things to do in Macedonia
- Things to do in Aegean Coast
- Things to do in Athens
- Things to do in Santorini
- Things to do in Thessaloniki
- Things to do in Ohrid
- Things to do in Izmir
- Things to do in Dodecanese
- Things to do in Puglia
- Things to do in Western Anatolia
- Things to do in Adriatic Coast
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera
- Things to do in Sicily