Top Penang Full-day Tours
31 results | All Penang Tours
* A traveler said: "Jackie is a extremely knowledgeable guide and a great person, we saw many wonderful things and felt like we left with a great insight into Penang history, also went to a yummy non-touristy banana leaf curry house, great choice! Thanks Jackie"
* A traveler said: "Beatiful and interesting day with a superb driver, who was competent and had a good Knowledge about Pensng and topics all over the World. Great. Also the organisation of the tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour in Penang. Our driver, Mr Gan, was very knowledgeable and personable. When we wanted to change the itinerary he was very accommodating. He also was very willing to answer our questions about living in Penang."
* A traveler said: "Amazing excursion. The restaurant at the very top has clean toilets for patrons and is a beautiful tranquil spot."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this tour with Danny his talks re the history of George Town and the food was fascinating. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide - liked all the food choices, interesting tour - not just a reciting of facts but in-depth history and culture Assisted with restaurant recommendations for the weekend, too!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful morning seeing villages, farms and meeting the locals in Penang. Eddie is a fun and informative guide and the terrain is easy for all ages. Highly recommend this one"
* A traveler said: "An interesting and captivating sightseeing trip. The guide spoke good English and was very knowledgeable. Will recommend this operator"
* A traveler said: "Jessie was a wealth of knowledge and a ray of sunshine, wealth of knowledge about Penang Is was very evident on her explanations and she used her life experiences to explain other areas that need to be further explained."
* A traveler said: "Absolute 5 star treatment by our guide Tiger who made sure that my dad was comfortable and looked after without detracting from the tour experience"
* A traveler said: "Our driver, Herrik was punctual and we were pleased to find that we were the only passenger. The drive to Taiping, a pleasant small city with many old buildings, was interesting and comfortable. We visited the beautiful Lake Gardens and war cemetery, before having a coffee at a quaint roadside cafe opposite the prison, called Mom's prison corner cafe. The museumwas in a beautiful old building and was well curated. Then on to the Lske Resort where we grabbed a hasty bite of lunch in the cafe. The boat trip to the island took about 15 minutes. Our guide at the Orangutan facility was informative and she as well as the keepers ensured that ee eere able to view and interact with about 10 of the animals."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour and our driver/guide was excellent. Saw all the highlights of the island and our guide flexed the tour to our wishes."
* A traveler said: "Mark was a great guide to all of the hidden treasures of George Town - great food stops, great little shops, a perfect host! Knowledgeable and accommodating for our schedule. The itinerary is awesome, George Town is a photographer's dream. Outstanding trip."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Penang State Museum and Art Gallery
- Escape Theme Park Penang
- Penang Hill (Bukit Bendera Pulau Pinang)
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- Penang Botanical Gardens (Taman Botani Penang)
- Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)
- Penang Armenian Street (Lebuh Armenian)
- Asia Camera Museum Penang
- TeddyVille Museum
- Penang House of Music
- Little India
- Made in Penang Interactive Museum
- Sun Yat Sen Museum Penang
- Penang War Museum
- Wonderfood Museum Penang
- Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)
- Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)
- Monkey Beach
- Upside Down Museum
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra