Top Penang Sightseeing Tours
125 results | All Penang Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing excursion. The restaurant at the very top has clean toilets for patrons and is a beautiful tranquil spot."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide - liked all the food choices, interesting tour - not just a reciting of facts but in-depth history and culture Assisted with restaurant recommendations for the weekend, too!"
* A traveler said: "Jackie is a extremely knowledgeable guide and a great person, we saw many wonderful things and felt like we left with a great insight into Penang history, also went to a yummy non-touristy banana leaf curry house, great choice! Thanks Jackie"
* A traveler said: "An interesting and captivating sightseeing trip. The guide spoke good English and was very knowledgeable. Will recommend this operator"
* A traveler said: "Absolute 5 star treatment by our guide Tiger who made sure that my dad was comfortable and looked after without detracting from the tour experience"
* A traveler said: "The flexibility to pick and choose the attractions within the timeline was the major factor. Also the professional, punctual and courteous Guide made the journey enjoyable!"
* A traveler said: "Beatiful and interesting day with a superb driver, who was competent and had a good Knowledge about Pensng and topics all over the World. Great. Also the organisation of the tour was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour in Penang. Our driver, Mr Gan, was very knowledgeable and personable. When we wanted to change the itinerary he was very accommodating. He also was very willing to answer our questions about living in Penang."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed this tour of this wonderful location , the guide was very knowledgeable and shared in our values for a better world.| The temples of this inspiring place,can truly show the Worlds Beings how we should treat each other on a daily basis is the only important factor in this Life we are Given.... Thank you Wade ...Christian Canadian"
* A traveler said: "Mark was a great guide to all of the hidden treasures of George Town - great food stops, great little shops, a perfect host! Knowledgeable and accommodating for our schedule. The itinerary is awesome, George Town is a photographer's dream. Outstanding trip."
* A traveler said: "Everything went well. The tour company was very accommodating. We had a large group of 30 people. The company gave us one vehicle for all of us instead of 3/4 small vans. Everyone enjoyed it greatly the sightseeing of Penang."
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly engaging day with the tour of the Spice Garden and an enjoyable and informative cooking school experience. Very worthwhile"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable and informative on all aspects of Penang. Shared a ton of information with a lot of enthusiasm, very good English and went above and beyond to show us so much around the island. The best guide we have had and would highly recommend and definitely hire again in the future."
* A traveler said: "Driver tailored the experience to meet our interests"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Hop on Hop Off
- Night Tours
- Observation Decks
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skyscrapers & Towers
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra