Top Pennsylvania Hop on Hop Off Buses
12 results | All Pennsylvania Tours
* A traveler said: "The liberty bell and the love park. The kids had lots of fun. Bruce oir guide was very knowledgeable and friendly."
* A traveler said: "We were able to see places we would not likely have seen exploring on our own and certainly not have known the details shared by our guide Billy. Highly recommend as a way to orient yourself to Philly."
* A traveler said: "These type of excursions are only as good as the tour guide and driver. Both were excellent! The guide was knowledgeable, funny and helpful. The driver was amazing getting in and out of Philly traffic and narrow streets. Definitely recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Great time learning about the city. The tour guide made it such a fun experience. He was very informative and funny too!"
* A traveler said: "The Liberty Bell, Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, Independence Hall, & Holy Trinity Church were awesome, history at it finest. Our tour guide was informational, kind and patient. Our grandsons loved him. They asked many questions and even held his hand. Great day!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing!! He made so many jokes and made the day very enjoyable. The driver was very safe. And I learned many facts while having an enjoyable time"
* A traveler said: "We saw the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Barnes and Franklin Institutes on our recent trip. These are world class facilities and a great value with The Philadelphia Pass. I will recommend Philadelphia as a destination and the the pass to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Family owned success story taking on the bigger companies in the city. It was wonderful and personable. Very accommodating and super informative. Thank you, we will do it again for sure! TK"
* A traveler said: "We love the Hop on and Hop off tours. We always ride it around once and decide what to see the next time around. Guides are knowledgeable and give tons of information about the city. We were so tired and did not do the night tour. Our only complaint is the wait time between tours."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Eastern State Penitentiary
- United States Mint
- Carnegie Science Center
- Rocky Statue
- Drexel University
- Philadelphia Italian Market
- Rittenhouse Square
- Cathedral of Learning
- Fairmount Park
- Independence Visitor Center
- Penn Museum
- 30th Street Station
- AACA Museum, Inc.
- Elfreth's Alley
- Pittsburgh Station Square
- The Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Benjamin Franklin National Memorial
- Pittsburgh Mt. Washington
- Independence Seaport Museum
- Institute of Contemporary Art at the University of Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Georgia