Top Perth Bus Tours
100 results | All Perth Tours
* A traveler said: "Visiting Perth first time the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour shows you all the major sites of interest. The recorded documentary is great!"
* A traveler said: "A great day trip, gives you a good look at Perth, I love Fremantle and with this tour you get to stay as long as you like with the added option of getting back by boat or train"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "Very good intro to the area. Otto our guide was fantastic and had a very thorough knowledge of the areas we visited."
* A traveler said: "Great fun sandboarding and driving over the dunes. The Pinnacles are an amazing sight that need to see and experience."
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful cruise up the swan lots of wine & cheese, lunch & wine at mandoon and onto various wineries with Peter our Driver well worth the money will definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Good day trip. We could’ve cycled but glad we didn’t as hot and hilly and younger people than us looked exhausted! Loved seeing the quokkas which was our main reason for visiting. Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day from start to finish.Service from all involved in our tour was second to none.The cruise was the icing on the cake beautiful scenery,all crew on the boat made this such a special experience.Would absolutely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We did the swim with wild dolphins This is simply the best experience in Perth We had the most amazing day with great friendly staff you truly get what you pay for Rockingham wild encounters is the true gem of WA thank you guys!"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour. The guide was fantastic and had a lot of interesting local knowledge. He was friendly and provided extraordinary service. Would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Magnificent service the food was better than any wedding food I’ve ever had before totally absolutely perfection truly totally recommend outstanding"
* A traveler said: "We had Chris as out tour guide for the evening. He was absolutely fantastic great details and information also facts!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing wine tour with Swan Valley wine tours. Our guide Keith was super friendly. We loved the entire experience but our favourite winery was Windy Creek winery! Definitely an experience we would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see Perth for such a small cost. Well organised with lovely staff. Can buy drinks and cheese platters which is great."
* A traveler said: "Claude was a great tour guide! Delicious wines and food. A really amazing day overall. Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A great tour with an amazing tour guide and a great variety of stops. I would highly recommend this. We did the afternoon tour."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out for the staff party, nothing was too much trouble for Tim, everyone thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "An excellent host and an abundance of tastings - wine, cheese, beer & chocolate. What an incredible job Alan did fitting so much into a half day tour."
* A traveler said: "The scenic cruise along the Swan River was great, although the experience was marred by some constantly loud people who made it difficult to hear the narration. Perhaps the tour guides could find a tactful way to encourage more considerate behavior by the boors among us. ... The winery/brewery tour was terrific, with many great selections and generous samples, as well as the amusing and informative commentary by Claude the guide."
* A traveler said: "The sight of all these rocky spikes in sand was a fantastic sight. The visit to New Norcia concluded with an excellent fish and chip lunch."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Perth and Fremantle Tour with Optional Swan River Cruise
- Discover Rottnest with Ferry & Bus Tour from Perth or Fremantle
- Experience Rottnest with Ferry & Bike Hire from Perth or Fremantle
- Margaret River, Caves, Wine and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tour from Perth
- Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD Day Tour from Perth
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Wave Rock
- Elizabeth Quay
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
- Cottesloe Beach
- City Beach
- Nostalgia Box
- Yanchep National Park
- Adventure World
- Fremantle Prison
- Fremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- St. George’s Cathedral
- Perth Mint
- Old Mill
- Valley of the Giants
- Western Australian Museum – Perth
- Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)
- Perth Zoo
- Penguin Island
Day Trips from Perth
- Perth to Australia
- Perth to Pinnacles Desert
- Perth to Cottesloe Beach
- Perth to Swan River
- Perth to Wave Rock
- Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Perth to Yanchep National Park
- Perth to Busselton Jetty
- Perth to Nambung National Park
- Perth to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Perth to Fremantle
- Perth to Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Perth to Stirling
- Perth to Busselton
- Perth to Margaret River
- Perth to Rottnest Island