Top Perth Costume Dress Up Experiences
12 results | All Perth Tours
* A traveler said: "We did the swim with wild dolphins This is simply the best experience in Perth We had the most amazing day with great friendly staff you truly get what you pay for Rockingham wild encounters is the true gem of WA thank you guys!"
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing experience on valentine's day, with all ages from early twenties couples through to the elderly, which kept it interesting."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Perth first time the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour shows you all the major sites of interest. The recorded documentary is great!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing wine tour with Swan Valley wine tours. Our guide Keith was super friendly. We loved the entire experience but our favourite winery was Windy Creek winery! Definitely an experience we would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise, great crew and delicious lunch. The weather was not fantastic but it was still a wonderful time and great way to see all along the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle"
* A traveler said: "Good day trip. We could’ve cycled but glad we didn’t as hot and hilly and younger people than us looked exhausted! Loved seeing the quokkas which was our main reason for visiting. Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful cruise up the swan lots of wine & cheese, lunch & wine at mandoon and onto various wineries with Peter our Driver well worth the money will definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Great fun sandboarding and driving over the dunes. The Pinnacles are an amazing sight that need to see and experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Adventure Rottnest Tour with Ferry & Adventure Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
- Ultimate Swan Valley Food and Wine Day Trip from Perth
- Experience Rottnest with Ferry & Bike Hire from Perth or Fremantle
- Swan Valley Gourmet Wine Cruise from Perth
- Swan Valley Tour from Perth: Wine, Beer and Chocolate Tastings
Day Trips from Perth
- Perth to Australia
- Perth to Pinnacles Desert
- Perth to Cottesloe Beach
- Perth to Swan River
- Perth to Wave Rock
- Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Perth to Yanchep National Park
- Perth to Busselton Jetty
- Perth to Nambung National Park
- Perth to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Perth to Fremantle
- Perth to Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Perth to Stirling
- Perth to Busselton
- Perth to Margaret River
- Perth to Rottnest Island