Top Perth How to Get Around
183 results | All Perth Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing wine tour with Swan Valley wine tours. Our guide Keith was super friendly. We loved the entire experience but our favourite winery was Windy Creek winery! Definitely an experience we would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day from start to finish.Service from all involved in our tour was second to none.The cruise was the icing on the cake beautiful scenery,all crew on the boat made this such a special experience.Would absolutely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful cruise up the swan lots of wine & cheese, lunch & wine at mandoon and onto various wineries with Peter our Driver well worth the money will definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise, great crew and delicious lunch. The weather was not fantastic but it was still a wonderful time and great way to see all along the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle"
* A traveler said: "Iris was very knowledgable, passing on such interesting historic facts. She opened our eyes to the buildings we often walk past and do not notice . She kept tour on time which i appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the beautiful Swan River over a relaxing wine and lunch. As a visitor to WA would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "A great day trip, gives you a good look at Perth, I love Fremantle and with this tour you get to stay as long as you like with the added option of getting back by boat or train"
* A traveler said: "Good day trip. We could’ve cycled but glad we didn’t as hot and hilly and younger people than us looked exhausted! Loved seeing the quokkas which was our main reason for visiting. Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see Perth for such a small cost. Well organised with lovely staff. Can buy drinks and cheese platters which is great."
* A traveler said: "Just the right amount of commentary to go along with a smooth, comfortable ride. Refreshments were available for purchase and the overall experience was perfect."
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing experience on valentine's day, with all ages from early twenties couples through to the elderly, which kept it interesting."
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out for the staff party, nothing was too much trouble for Tim, everyone thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "Perfect trip great weather crew were fantastic and the whales were playing we sat at the front as we headed out to sea and enjoyed the breeze"
* A traveler said: "Enthusiastic tour guide Good knowledge of Perth highlights and hidden gems Would recommend Found places I didn’t know existed"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful low stress tour with Vicki. I learned a lot about the amazing scenery, laughed a lot, and got a pleasant surprise at the end. I will definitely tour again with Vicki when I return."
* A traveler said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour. The guide was fantastic and had a lot of interesting local knowledge. He was friendly and provided extraordinary service. Would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Visiting Perth first time the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour shows you all the major sites of interest. The recorded documentary is great!"
* A traveler said: "Very good intro to the area. Otto our guide was fantastic and had a very thorough knowledge of the areas we visited."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "Great fun sandboarding and driving over the dunes. The Pinnacles are an amazing sight that need to see and experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- E-Bike Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Hot Air Balloon Rides
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Pedicab Tours
- Rail Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- Segway Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
Day Trips from Perth
- Perth to Australia
- Perth to Pinnacles Desert
- Perth to Cottesloe Beach
- Perth to Swan River
- Perth to Wave Rock
- Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Perth to Yanchep National Park
- Perth to Busselton Jetty
- Perth to Nambung National Park
- Perth to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Perth to Fremantle
- Perth to Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Perth to Stirling
- Perth to Busselton
- Perth to Margaret River
- Perth to Rottnest Island