Top Perth Multi-day Tours
25 results | All Perth Tours
* A traveler said: "Iris was very knowledgable, passing on such interesting historic facts. She opened our eyes to the buildings we often walk past and do not notice . She kept tour on time which i appreciated."
* A traveler said: "A great day trip, gives you a good look at Perth, I love Fremantle and with this tour you get to stay as long as you like with the added option of getting back by boat or train"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the beautiful Swan River over a relaxing wine and lunch. As a visitor to WA would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "I am still on high after last night’s tour to The Pinnacles! It was a true highlight of my trip. We learned so much about the fauna and flora. Star gazing was sensational. Thank you Gavin for sharing your knowledge with us. The dinner was beautiful too, those salads!!! Yum! I’ve had an absolutely wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise, great crew and delicious lunch. The weather was not fantastic but it was still a wonderful time and great way to see all along the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle"
* A traveler said: "Keith our guide was very informative helpful and made sure we had a good time. Great places to visit. We’ll looked after"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was an amazing trip our guide was outstanding. Worth every penny. On the downside the accommodation was on a Dorm basis I would suggest upgrading this the third nights accommodation was like going back to the middle ages otherwise a fantastic trip made possible by the Guide Mick L totally amazing and great fun Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Magnificent service the food was better than any wedding food I’ve ever had before totally absolutely perfection truly totally recommend outstanding"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, great accomodation, great food, what more can you ask for? The nights in Karri valley and Busselton were amazing. Grant our guide was fantastic. Highly recommended. Thanks also to Mr Muir in Walpole, most passionate guide ever!!!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Lots of things to see and do. Very well organised. I would recommend this trip to my friends"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Supreme Court Gardens
- Valley of the Giants
- Perth Cultural Centre
- Swan River
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Wave Rock
- City Beach
- Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)
- London Court
- Nambung National Park
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
- Penguin Island
- Perth Mint
- Old Mill
- Trigg Beach
- Adventure World
- Nostalgia Box
- Elizabeth Quay
Day Trips from Perth
- Perth to Australia
- Perth to Pinnacles Desert
- Perth to Cottesloe Beach
- Perth to Swan River
- Perth to Wave Rock
- Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Perth to Yanchep National Park
- Perth to Busselton Jetty
- Perth to Nambung National Park
- Perth to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Perth to Fremantle
- Perth to Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Perth to Stirling
- Perth to Busselton
- Perth to Margaret River
- Perth to Rottnest Island