Top Perth Overnight Tours
14 results | All Perth Tours
* A traveler said: "Good day trip. We could’ve cycled but glad we didn’t as hot and hilly and younger people than us looked exhausted! Loved seeing the quokkas which was our main reason for visiting. Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the beautiful Swan River over a relaxing wine and lunch. As a visitor to WA would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great cruise, great crew and delicious lunch. The weather was not fantastic but it was still a wonderful time and great way to see all along the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle"
* A traveler said: "Very good intro to the area. Otto our guide was fantastic and had a very thorough knowledge of the areas we visited."
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "A great day trip, gives you a good look at Perth, I love Fremantle and with this tour you get to stay as long as you like with the added option of getting back by boat or train"
* A traveler said: "Great fun sandboarding and driving over the dunes. The Pinnacles are an amazing sight that need to see and experience."
* A traveler said: "Just the right amount of commentary to go along with a smooth, comfortable ride. Refreshments were available for purchase and the overall experience was perfect."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful cruise up the swan lots of wine & cheese, lunch & wine at mandoon and onto various wineries with Peter our Driver well worth the money will definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "The quokkas and baby Joey’s. Nice weather and the hop on hop off was nice. Will go back in the futuer"
* A traveler said: "Iris was very knowledgable, passing on such interesting historic facts. She opened our eyes to the buildings we often walk past and do not notice . She kept tour on time which i appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed this trip. Lots of things to see and do. Very well organised. I would recommend this trip to my friends"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Penguin Island
- Aquarium of Western Australia (AQWA)
- City Beach
- Trigg Beach
- Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Fremantle Prison
- Nambung National Park
- Scarborough Beach
- Wanneroo Botanic Gardens
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery
- Valley of the Giants
- Adventure World
- Old Mill
- Cottesloe Beach
- Fremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)
- Wave Rock
- London Court
- Crown Perth
- Perth Mint
Day Trips from Perth
- Perth to Australia
- Perth to Pinnacles Desert
- Perth to Cottesloe Beach
- Perth to Swan River
- Perth to Wave Rock
- Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Perth to Yanchep National Park
- Perth to Busselton Jetty
- Perth to Nambung National Park
- Perth to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Perth to Fremantle
- Perth to Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Perth to Stirling
- Perth to Busselton
- Perth to Margaret River
- Perth to Rottnest Island