Top Perth Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
198 results | All Perth Tours
* A traveler said: "Visiting Perth first time the Hop On Hop Off Bus Tour shows you all the major sites of interest. The recorded documentary is great!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Quokka’s up so close. They are so cute. It was an awesome day the staff were fabulous and very helpful"
* A traveler said: "Very good intro to the area. Otto our guide was fantastic and had a very thorough knowledge of the areas we visited."
* A traveler said: "A great day trip, gives you a good look at Perth, I love Fremantle and with this tour you get to stay as long as you like with the added option of getting back by boat or train"
* A traveler said: "Great fun sandboarding and driving over the dunes. The Pinnacles are an amazing sight that need to see and experience."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing trip got to see so much and found out so much as well seeing the Fur seals was good and the actual boat trip was great"
* A traveler said: "We did the swim with wild dolphins This is simply the best experience in Perth We had the most amazing day with great friendly staff you truly get what you pay for Rockingham wild encounters is the true gem of WA thank you guys!"
* A traveler said: "We had an exceptional day – truly memorable. We cycled the entire island, photographed ourselves with a few adorable quokkas finished off the day with a beer, wine and chips at the pub. Definitely great value and fun."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome tour. The guide was fantastic and had a lot of interesting local knowledge. He was friendly and provided extraordinary service. Would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Good day trip. We could’ve cycled but glad we didn’t as hot and hilly and younger people than us looked exhausted! Loved seeing the quokkas which was our main reason for visiting. Tour guide was knowledgeable and informative."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful cruise up the swan lots of wine & cheese, lunch & wine at mandoon and onto various wineries with Peter our Driver well worth the money will definitely do it again"
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see Perth for such a small cost. Well organised with lovely staff. Can buy drinks and cheese platters which is great."
* A traveler said: "Great cruise, great crew and delicious lunch. The weather was not fantastic but it was still a wonderful time and great way to see all along the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day out for the staff party, nothing was too much trouble for Tim, everyone thoroughly enjoyed the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had Chris as out tour guide for the evening. He was absolutely fantastic great details and information also facts!"
* A traveler said: "Highlight was seeing the pinnacles at sunset and sandboarding on the dunes- a great experience not far outside Perth. The guide was knowledgeable, friendly and approachable and the pace was appropriate for the places that we saw. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day from start to finish.Service from all involved in our tour was second to none.The cruise was the icing on the cake beautiful scenery,all crew on the boat made this such a special experience.Would absolutely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabby day! Our host Breanna was awesome! Full of very interesting information and history of the vineyards Defo use again"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing wine tour with Swan Valley wine tours. Our guide Keith was super friendly. We loved the entire experience but our favourite winery was Windy Creek winery! Definitely an experience we would highly recommend!!!"
* A traveler said: "Magnificent service the food was better than any wedding food I’ve ever had before totally absolutely perfection truly totally recommend outstanding"
* A traveler said: "I am still on high after last night’s tour to The Pinnacles! It was a true highlight of my trip. We learned so much about the fauna and flora. Star gazing was sensational. Thank you Gavin for sharing your knowledge with us. The dinner was beautiful too, those salads!!! Yum! I’ve had an absolutely wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "A very relaxing experience on valentine's day, with all ages from early twenties couples through to the elderly, which kept it interesting."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the beautiful Swan River over a relaxing wine and lunch. As a visitor to WA would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Just the right amount of commentary to go along with a smooth, comfortable ride. Refreshments were available for purchase and the overall experience was perfect."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Discover Rottnest with Ferry & Bus Tour from Perth or Fremantle
- Margaret River, Caves, Wine and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tour from Perth
- Perth and Fremantle Tour with Optional Swan River Cruise
- Pinnacles Desert, Koalas and Sandboarding 4WD Day Tour from Perth
- Adventure Rottnest Tour with Ferry & Adventure Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
- Trigg Beach
- Perth Zoo
- Yanchep National Park
- Valley of the Giants
- City Beach
- Scarborough Beach
- London Court
- Fremantle Prison
- Nambung National Park
- Elizabeth Quay
- Wave Rock
- Perth Mint
- Kings Park & Botanic Garden
- Fremantle Passenger Terminal (Perth Cruise Port)
- Maalinup Aboriginal Gallery
- Swan River
- Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Adventure World
- Supreme Court Gardens
- Nostalgia Box
Day Trips from Perth
- Perth to Australia
- Perth to Pinnacles Desert
- Perth to Cottesloe Beach
- Perth to Swan River
- Perth to Wave Rock
- Perth to Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Perth to Yanchep National Park
- Perth to Busselton Jetty
- Perth to Nambung National Park
- Perth to Caversham Wildlife Park
- Perth to Fremantle
- Perth to Lancelin Sand Dunes
- Perth to Stirling
- Perth to Busselton
- Perth to Margaret River
- Perth to Rottnest Island