Wet World Water Park Shah Alam Tours
Read MoreShow Less
Wet World Water Park in Shah Alam is a place for visitors of all ages to have fun on a hot day. Enjoy rides such as the Thunder River, Pirate Challenge, and Super Hurricane—then have lunch at one of the on-site food venues, or relax in one of the cabanas available for rent.
Wet World Water Park takes pride in being a family-friendly destination where kids and women feel comfortable. It’s ideal for kids under age 10, as most of the rides are quite gentle. Many visitors spend the day there while staying in Kuala Lumpur. To save time at the entrance, purchase your ticket in advance.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Kids below 35 inches (90 centimeters) enter for free.
- As Malaysia is a fairly conservative country with a large Muslim population, women should dress modestly at the park, with swim clothing that covers their shoulders, chest, and thighs. Men should cover their chest.
- The water park is small— you may need only a couple of hours there.
How to Get There
Wet World Water Park is in central Shah Alam, west of Kuala Lumpur and Petaling Jaya. From Kuala Lumpur, the park is easily reached by car in less than an hour; public transit can be inconvenient, as several train and bus changes are necessary.
When to Get There
The water park is open every day except Wednesday; during school and public holidays, it’s open on Wednesday as well. For fewer crowds, go on a weekday.
Visit i-City Shah Alam
If you’re spending time in Shah Alam, check out some other family-friendly attractions at i-City. The urban, business, and tourism development contains malls, offices, hotels, tourist spots, and more. You’ll find a water park there, and the largest snow park in Malaysia, if you really need to cool off.
Address: Persiaran Dato Menteri, Seksyen 14, Petaling Jaya 40000, Malaysia
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Wet World Water Park Shah Alam
No results found!
Things to do near Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast