One Liberty Observation Deck
Enjoy the view from the top at Philadelphia's One Liberty Observation Deck. Located on the 57th floor of One Liberty Place, the observation deck features sweeping 360-degree views of the city from 883 feet (269 meters) above street level. Interactive touch screen technology lets you zoom in for a closer look at the city below.
One Liberty Observation Deck Tours
Should I book One Liberty Observation Deck tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit One Liberty Observation Deck 2021?
What's the best way to experience One Liberty Observation Deck?
- Double Decker Bus Tour of Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Architecture: Discover Every American Style on a GPS Audio Tour
- Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour with One Liberty Observation Deck Admission
- Philadelphia Combo: Hop-On Hop-Off Tour, Eastern State Penitentiary, One Liberty
Things to do near Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in New York