Philadelphia Logan Circle
This popular Philadelphia neighborhood known as Logan Circle, ironically also goes by the name Logan Square. One of the five key “squares” identified by William Penn in his original city design, it was named after one of the City of Brotherly Love’s most famous mayors.
Travelers to this destination will find plenty of history, architecture and Americana on the bustling streets, in addition to a large portion of the city’s central business district. Enjoy a self-led walking tour that includes the Arch Street Presbyterian Church, the Cathedral of Saints Peter and Paul, the Wesley Building and the Francis McIlvain House, in addition to numerous other iconic structures and the central Swann Memorial Fountain.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Philadelphia Logan Circle?
- Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
- Philadelphia Small-Group Holiday Tour
- Hop-on Hop-off and Philly By Night Tour Combo
- Philadelphia Highlights Running Tour
Things to do near Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Maryland