Please Touch Museum
Families visiting Philadelphia with kids won’t want to skip the Please Touch Museum, which has been the children’s museum of Philadelphia since 1976. The guiding principle of the museum is teaching through play, and it offers a multitude of engaging hands-on activities for young people. The 157,000-square-foot site has six unique zones over two floors, like Wonderland, where kids can have a tea party with the Mad Hatter, and Flight Fantasy, where kids learn about historic and futuristic flying machines. They can even play George Washington, sailing a boat on a mini Delaware River. There are also four areas designated specially for children under 3 years old, making the Please Touch Museum a spot for kids of any age.
Tours and tickets to Experience Please Touch Museum
What are Please Touch Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Please Touch Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Please Touch Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Please Touch Museum?
- Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
- City Sightseeing Philadelphia Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Double Decker Bus Tour of Philadelphia
- Hop-on Hop-off and Philly By Night Tour Combo
Things to do near Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Maryland