Phillip Island Wildlife Park
Phillip Island is famous for its penguins and its massive colony of fur seals, but for a look at 100 additional species of classically Australian wildlife, the Phillip Island Wildlife Park has them all gathered in one spot. Interact with dozens of Australian species on this park’s 60-acre compound, and touch, pet, and even feed your new friendly, cuddly friends. Feel how a wombat’s skin is tough when compared to the fur of a wallaby, and hand feed hungry ‘roos and baby Joeys as they bounce around the compound. You’ll find emus, cassowaries, cockatoos, and kookaburras, as well as koalas lounging in the treetops, and even frantic Tasmanian Devils as they run in circles and pace. The Phillip Island Wildlife Park is the only spot on Phillip Island to see all of these animals in the same spot, and is a convenient stop only 15 minutes from the Penguin Parade at sunset.
Tours and tickets to Experience Phillip Island Wildlife Park
What are Phillip Island Wildlife Park hours of operation?
Should I book Phillip Island Wildlife Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Phillip Island Wildlife Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Phillip Island Wildlife Park?
- E-Bike hire Super Cruzer in Phillip Island
- 2 Day Exclusively Private Tour Of Phillip Island & The Penguin Parade
Things to do near Phillip Island
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Mornington Peninsula
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Great Ocean Road
- Things to do in Burnie
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Seven Mile Beach
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Port Arthur
- Things to do in New South Wales