Top Phnom Penh Tuk Tuk Tours
46 results | All Phnom Penh Tours
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "The guide and tour was extremely good, very flexible (appreciate this!) and for that she deserves a special thanks. We had great days there and great deal, which obviously also added up to the experience. Lina is such a warm personality and highly motivated guide. :)"
* A traveler said: "I want to thank the guide for his knowledge of the full history story , and he was nice and friendly."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to spend few hours on Mekong river and a visit to the island. Get to see how the local silk farmers live their lives... though the silk products they sell are priced about 5 times higher than the local markets in Phnom Penh so be warned! Lovely hosts and nice relaxing journey on the boat."
* A traveler said: "We did this your 2/12 I believe and I cannot remember our tour guides name but he was soo sweet and really funny. The portions are huge so go hungry and the bbq was amazing!!! My friends and I had really good time. I loved the rooftop bar as well. I am so mad I cant remember his name I just know he loves to party and drink beer lol."
* A traveler said: "Great time to spend with family in the afternoon of great Mekong river, enjoy the view, beers/soft drinks, while earning a little bit history of Cambodia from an expert guide."
* A traveler said: "This is such an amazing display of talent! The dancers are incredibly skilled and when you hear the backstory of how this organization was formed it's even more fulfilling to have been part of it!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was a sober expose of the sad recent history of Cambodia, and important for anyone who wants to understand a little of the country's past. The tour guide, Sony, was excellent - knowledgeable, friendly and considerate."
* A traveler said: "On time pick up at hotel, informative video on ride. The right amount of time at both places. The guide was helpful."
* A traveler said: "Tour was as listed. The different markets were interesting as they were different. Enjoyed the Russian Market more. A must have is the organic sugar cane drink straight from the Sugar Cane Press as you watched it live! Make sure to bargain for what you want to buy."
* A traveler said: "Gao was an excellent tour guide for the trip. He knew a lot about the sights and the history and culture of the country. Overall he was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and personable"
* A traveler said: "Very informative guide, enough to see, boat trip enjoyable and the eat/drink as much as you want while watching the setting sun topped it off."
* A traveler said: "Every thing was very nice except the docking areas for the boat were very difficult to climb up and down Our guide Chomnop Was wonderful to us"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Phnom Penh’s Culinary Underground: Local Food Tour by Tuk-tuk
- Evening Urban Food Tour Including all Drinks and Transport
- Private Half-Day Tour of Phnom Penh's Traditional Markets
- Morning Market and Street Art Tour, Including Breakfast and all Transport
- Phnom Penh Small Group City Tour, Silver Pagoda,Genocide Museum, Killing Fields
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam