Scottsdale Fashion Square
Featuring some of the area’s top boutiques and shops, Scottsdale Fashion Square is Arizona’s largest shopping destination with miles of more than 250 stores, 40 of which cannot can be found elsewhere in the state. A range of different retailers can be found, including luxury brands such as Tiffany & Co., Prada, Neiman Marcus, Jimmy Choo, Burberry and Nordstrom.
The three-story mall features unique architecture, a food court, wine bar, several restaurants, and movie theater. There is also a free playground area for toddlers. The experience is highly stylized and mostly indoors, with an abundance of large windows letting in natural light. An onsite concierge can help with amenities, services, and transportation options, including a free trolley that runs throughout. There are also seasonal events held inside at the Scottsdale Fashion Square. It is one of the thirty largest shopping malls in the country.
Tours and tickets to Experience Scottsdale Fashion Square
Should I book Scottsdale Fashion Square tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Scottsdale Fashion Square 2021?
What's the best way to experience Scottsdale Fashion Square ?
- Vacation Photographer in Scottsdale
- Shop and Spa at Scottsdale Fashion Square
- Private Photo Session with a Local Photographer in Scottsdale
- Scottsdale Fashion Square Shopping Package
Things to do near Phoenix
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Scottsdale
- Things to do in Sedona
- Things to do in Flagstaff
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in Palm Springs
- Things to do in Monument Valley
- Things to do in San Diego
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Utah