Top Phu Quoc Day Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Phu Quoc Tours
Let Pacific Boat company make your trip memorable. (pacificboat.net) *ITINERARY: 9:30 - Pick up from your hotel at around 9:30 am (*) 10:30 - Reach An Thoi harbour, board our speedboat to small islands 11:00 - Stop at the first site: Kim Quy Island (also known as Golden Turtle island), snorkeling in 45-60 minutes 12:00 - Drop by May Rut Ngoai Island. Exploring, swimming and relaxing on the most beautiful beach. 12:45 - Move to the second snorkeling site (Buom Island) You can see lots of beautiful coral reefs and many kinds of fish during snorkeling time. Joining our very interesting activity: Fish feeding 13:15 - Fishing in 30 - 45 minutes 13:45 - Enjoy lunch with fruits and beer/softdrink on Fingernail Island. Relax on the beach to refill your energy after that 15:30 - Back to your hotel at around 16:15 (*) Surcharge may be applied for hotels far away from Duong Dong town
With so many small islands and vivid coral reefs to explore, travelers to An Thoi shouldn't settle for a typical boat tour with a set itinerary. Instead, book this flexible, private boating adventure that you can discover the less-known coral reefs on a crowd-avoiding route. On this tour, jump aboard your speedboat for a unique snorkeling adventure, and enjoy the flexibility to explore at your own pace.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Experience all the highlights of Southern Phu Quoc on this jam-packed sightseeing day tour. From beautiful beaches to historic pagodas, cable cars, a water park, and a visit to a pearl farm and the Coconut Prison museum, this guided adventure is perfect for first-time visitors looking to maximize their time on the island and visit all the attractions in one day. As you explore the island, your guides will also give you a local’s insight you won’t find anywhere else.
This full-day tour of 3 islands in the An Thoi archipelago offers a relaxing and peaceful day out on the water. At Mong Tay island you can swim and then sunbathe in the warm sun. Gam Ghi island has coral reefs where you can snorkel alongside colorful tropical fish. More snorkeling or even scuba diving can be enjoyed at May Rut island, or just wander along the lovely beach.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Day Cruises in Phu Quoc?
The best Day Cruises in Phu Quoc according to Viator travelers are:
What Day Cruises in Phu Quoc are taking additional safety precautions?
These Phu Quoc experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Day Cruises in Phu Quoc are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Phu Quoc may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Day Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Unique Experiences
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets