Top Placencia Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
Food & Drink Classes
Classes & Workshops
Food & Drink
Ports of Call Tours
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Cruises & Sailing
2 results | All Placencia Tours
Sort by: Featured
This half day tour of chocolate making starts from the cacao tree and ends with a Mayan chocolate bar in your hands. you will visit a small cacao farm where the farmer gives you a complete history of his organic cacao farm and detailed explanation of how the beans are extracted from the pods.Immediately after the farm we head Back to the small-indoors chocolate facility where you will learn how to make your own chocolate on traditional grinding stones. To top off the day we stop at a nearby waterfall.
* A traveler said: "Very informative, enjoyable, and delicious. I didn’t realize how chocolate bars were made...it’s actually pretty simple. Harvest beans, dry them out, crush, and add a little sugar...presto...candy bar!"
The Belize Party Bus is not your normal tour, this is your ultimate family adventure and Party Experience! All inclusive!
* How are review snippets generated?
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Classes & Workshops in Placencia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Placencia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands