Top Placencia Power Boats
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All Placencia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Snorkel at one of the very best spots on Belize’s barrier reef, Laughing Bird Caye. At this national park that's part of a UNESCO World Heritage Site, swim in a unique environment known as a faro, with an angular atoll surrounding a lagoon. A guide shows you the best coral gardens teeming with reef fish and other marine life, while a Belizean-style picnic lunch keeps you energized for a full day of underwater exploration.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Power Boats in Placencia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Placencia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands