Top Placencia Scuba Diving
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All Placencia Tours
Sort by: Featured
Scuba diving opens a whole new and amazing world. Until you start to experience and explore our underwater world you are missing seeing the most diverse ecosystems on this planet. Scuba diving is surprisingly easy to learn and it is an activity the entire family can enjoy. There are so many forms of coral, vertebrates, invertebrates, myriad species of fish, huge sea turtles, etc, etc, etc. Think of it as going to the zoo and being able to enter all of the cages!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Scuba Diving in Placencia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Placencia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands