Top Placencia Swimming
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All Placencia Tours
Sort by: Featured
A visit to the Actun Tunichil Muknal Cave is a must when you’re in Belize. This full-day small-group tour to the Stone Sepulcher Cave, as its known in Mayan, involves caving and swimming through chambers in order to observe various rock formations and ancient Mayan artifacts used in ceremonies. This tour is a great way to learn about Mayan history and spend a day in the great outdoors.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Swimming in Placencia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Placencia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Swimming in Placencia are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Placencia may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Flores
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in San Luis Talpa
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Quetzaltenango
- Things to do in Petén
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands