Top Playa Hermosa Kid-Friendly
8 results | All Playa Hermosa Tours
* A traveler said: "Rene and Cevi were wonderful tour guides. Super informative and very generous. Saw monkeys, lizards, crocodiles and many bird species on the raft. Not the time of year for sloths which is why I got this but it was still great nonetheless. The waterfall was breathtakingly awesome."
* A traveler said: "Excellent value for money and the staff are very knowledgeable and helpful. Such friendly People. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "Great time. Worth the money. Our driver and guide Manny and Jose were excellent! Lot's of wildlife to see, including several sloths. Lunch was FANTASTIC., and the waterfall and swimming hole were magical"
* A traveler said: "This excursion was simply amazing. Miller was the best tour guide anyone can ever have. Very knowledgeable. One of our group members got food sickness so he called the doctor for us even on a holiday. He treated us like we were his family. The Buggy tour was amazing with many beautiful beaches to see. I would definitely recommend this tour 100%."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Tamarindo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley