Top Playa del Carmen Shore Excursions
64 results | All Playa del Carmen Tours
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Leo, was truly amazing! My girlfriend and I shared an unforgettable day sightseeing and could not have loved it more!"
* A traveler said: "We loved Snorkel Our guides were wonderful - the ATVs were a blast and the cenote/cave swim was gorgeous! We have absolutely no complaints and would gladly do it again."
* A traveler said: "I had an absolute BLAST! Everything was perfect from beginning to end. Great communication for pick up. The crew/guide were super nice and friendly, we saw lots of whale sharks and had the best experience ever. Fresh ceviche and guac at Isla Mujeres just made the tour even better. 100% recommended!!"
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience! The ruins are beautiful but we did not expect to be blown away by the cenote adventure. The underground river tour was surprisingly fun. So great for kids. Shout out to our guides- who were great. Alberto and Alfredo were very nice and knowledgeable. Henry at the cenote tour was an excellent guide through the Mayan underworld."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Guides are very accommodating and work hard to make the experience personal and memorable. Highly recommend this tour. I will definitely be taking another tour with them."
* A traveler said: "I did not actually go on this tour. Im not even in that hemisphere. I just keep getting texts about it cause clearly Jennifer does not know her own phone number. But I do appreciate an attentive service and the pictures look cool so it was probably pretty good."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. My wife and I had a great time seeing the Mayan ruins. We would highly recommend touring with this group."
* A traveler said: "We had such an amazing time on this tour! Salvador was very sweet and informative on the ruins and the ecosystem and he even brought us homemade empanadas! The photos he took during the tour came out amazing too! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Efren was just wonderful. My family enjoyed a great day out and he was very accommodating with our family of 4, which included a 4 year old and 7 year old. Very knowledgeable, professional, and really made the trip so much fun. The kids loved swimming in the cenote."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved our tour. Wish we would’ve had more time to explore Valladolid but it all worked out in the end. We enjoyed everything from start to finish. Our tour guide Galo (Might have spelled that wrong) was wonderful. He was knowledgeable and funny. Amazing job. Have already recommend this tour to friends and family"
* A traveler said: "Service was great. Welker the driver made sure we got to all out destinations. Vehicle was immaculate."
* A traveler said: "Carlos was extremely knowledgeable with all the Yucatan birds. We identified 60+ birds species on our 5 hour tour from 3 different eco systems. Carlo's enthusiasm and love for birding made our trip very memorable. Thanks for the great day!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Cozumel
- Things to do in Tulum
- Things to do in Cancun
- Things to do in Costa Maya
- Things to do in Merida
- Things to do in Ambergris Caye
- Things to do in Belize City
- Things to do in Hopkins
- Things to do in San Pedro Sula
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Central Highlands
Day Trips from Playa del Carmen
- Playa del Carmen to Chichen Itza
- Playa del Carmen to Cancun
- Playa del Carmen to Cozumel
- Playa del Carmen to Akumal
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Playa del Carmen to Ek Balam
- Playa del Carmen to Tulum
- Playa del Carmen to Isla Holbox
- Playa del Carmen to Bacalar
- Playa del Carmen to Rio Lagartos
- Playa del Carmen to Valladolid