Top Port Douglas 4WD Tours
15 results | All Port Douglas Tours
* A traveler said: "Peer was our guide ! We felt very well informed and made sure everyone was catered too!!! Already recommending to others around town in passing ! Special private cassowary falls too, perfect end !"
* A traveler said: "Could not go out to the reef due to weather. Malcolm the captain was great helping us have a good day in the Estuary of Port Doulas. Personal best days fishing for me with 2xCod, 2xMangrove jack and a finger mark"
* A traveler said: "very friendly and fun crew. fantastic reef viewing with plenty of time in water, 2 snorkel times in all."
* A traveler said: "This should be on everyone's buck list we really enjoyed it. We would definitely recommend, even tho we didn't get a sunset it was still beautiful can't predict the weather."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful isle, great snorkelingwith amazing coral in diverse colours and plenty of fish, sea cucumbers and much more. Laua and Ces where awesome and lunch was delicious... Highly recommend this full day tour."
* A traveler said: "The boat was smooth and the staff were lovely. It was a great way to spend an afternoon! Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome and very informative tour, learnt a lot about the Daintree and it’s surrounds. Steve our tour guide was awesome 👏"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience sailing out to the ilses. Snorkelling with a vast array of fish and turtles. Joel and Laura made the trip even more enjoyable. Well done guys. Great crew great experience. Highly recommended. Thanks"
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was good. Our driver/guide was excellent in his knowledge of the rainforest species & local knowledge."
* A traveler said: "Great trip. Lovely and helpful crew. Small boat so less people and much more personal. Gorgeous location with easy snorkeling. Highlight was swimming with turtles."
* A traveler said: "Marc great guide, so much knowledge. Saw lots of crocs and wildlife. In my opinion this Solar Boat is the best on The Daintree. The owner David is passionate about crocs and a local hero"
* A traveler said: "A great guid, plenty of time at each stop, very nice food. Came home with lots of nice fruit and nuts . Brett remembered everyone’s names and introduced all of us to each other . A great day out."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic the guide Peer was amazing, the crocodile boat ride amazing and the seining with the turtles truly Sensational"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Full Day Tour in the Daintree
- Out n About Sportfishing for Share and Private Charters on Reef and Estuary
- Full Day Daintree Rainforest and Mossman Gorge Tour
- Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge Small-Group Day Tour
- Atherton Tablelands Small-Group Food & Wine Tasting Tour from Port Douglas